A twist on a classic red-sauce dish! Very quick and easy to make, this recipe contains a few ingredients and sauce with red chili peppers. The balance between the tomato and red chili has been perfected over the years to pair with any long pasta. Not a fan of spicy? Not to worry, as everything is cooked down and reduced in this unique, rich flavor.
– Luca Manfe
- In a medium-hot pan, add oil and onions. Salt to taste.
- Once onions have browned, reduce heat. Stir in jar of Arrabbiata sauce.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Season heavily with salt.
- Drop 500 gr. of spaghettoni and cook for 9–10 minutes or until al dente. Always set a timer following the box instructions, but taste the paste before straining to make sure you like the texture.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the Arrabiatta sauce in pan until pasta is completely covered.
- Garnish with fresh basil, parmigiano reggiano, and enjoy!