Ravioli with ricotta and spinach is one of the most classic pastry-filled preparations with a filling that delivers a fresh and delicate flavor. Pure poetry for the palate.
- In a medium sauce pan, sauté crushed garlic clove with a bit of olive oil until golden.
- Pour in the jar Sugo Antico and add salt.
- Sauté for a few minutes and add the basil leaves.
- Cook the sauce until the desired consistency is reached.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Put in ravioli and cook them for about 4/5 minutes.
- Drain and pour them into the pan with the sauce, stirring until coated evenly.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and serve.