The box includes nine unique artisanal Italian products – Antipasto and a variety of first two classic Italian “Primi Piatti”, extra virgin olive oil and a perfect dessert.
- FOCCACINE / BONTA’ LUCANE: These Italian crackers are made natural yeast and prepared with high quality raw materials based on ancient recipes. Baked and not fried.
- BLACK OLIVE PATE: A simple combination of olives, garlic, and extra-virgin olive oil for this simple pate that’s as delicious on bread as it is with meat.
- SUGO ALLE OLIVE: The traditional taste of Sicily is brought to you inside this jar full of flavor and nature, with a sauce made of the combination of simple yet delicious ingredients such as tomatoes, olives, and extra virgin olive oil. UNIT SIZE: 10.6 oz. / 300 gr.
- CASARECCE: From the word “Casereccio” meaning Homemade, this traditional pasta has a free-form shape, a delicate flavor, and is popularly cooked with delicious pestos. UNIT SIZE: 17.63 OZ / 500 gr.
- 4 CHEESE TORTELLINI: The quality of the cheeses takes these large filled pasta shapes to the next level. Soft wheat flour and a bounty of cage-free eggs create a thin sheet of pasta known as sfogliavelo, enveloping a tender filling that includes Parmigiano Reggiano and Grana Padano cheeses. UNIT SIZE: 8.8 oz. / 250 gr
- RED PEPPER PESTO: Made with red peppers and extra virgin olive oil, this intense flavorful sauce is made in special batches by the Ligurian family-run company Anfosso. Incredibly delicious, this brightly colored sauce is great on pasta or crostini. UNIT SIZE: 6.3 oz. / 180 gr
- OLIVESTRI EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: This oil is made by Guido Vestri in his artisanal mill in the tiny town of Petrignano Del Lago in the rolling hills west of Lake Trasimeno. It is within the D.O.P. zone Colli del Trasimeno – the hills of Trasimeno. UNIT SIZE: 5,58 FL oz. 165 ml
- PARMIGIANO REGGIANO WEDGE: Parmigiano Reggiano is by far the best-known and most important of Italian hard cheeses. Parmigiano Reggiano can be made only in a strictly defined zone, which lies between Parma, Modena and Reggio-Emilia, Italy. The farmers of this area claim that the cheese has been made there for over 2000 years. The milk comes only from local cows, which graze on the area’s rich pastureland. UNIT SIZE: 8 oz.
- FROLLE FARCITE / BONTA’ PUGLIESE: Appetizing fruit biscuits made with a special dough, that goes perfectly with jams and creams. These biscuits promise to satisfy your sweet cravings. UNIT SIZE: 7 oz / 200 gr.