The first courses are the Italian gastronomic tradition par excellence, those for which we Italians are famous in the world. We offer you two famous pasta dishes to prepare in a very simple way.
- CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE: It is considered one of the best sauces of fresh cherry tomatoes that is on the market today. Its flavor and aroma make this a unique Sicilian sauce.UNIT SIZE: 11.64 oz. / 330 gr
- PORCINI MUSHROOM CREAM: An excellent porcini mushroom sauce, ideal for pasta such as ravioli or used as an additional ingredient to flavor risotto. The taste of this sauce creates a rich texture, leaving the beautiful taste of porcini mushrooms to be enjoyed. UNIT SIZE: 4.5 oz. / 130 gr
- DRIED MUSHROOM PORCINI: Delicious with deeply flavorful, earthy and woodsy dried porcini mushrooms. Long shelf life. UNIT SIZE: 1.5 oz. / 40 gr.
- PAPPARDELLE: Pappardelle are large, broad, flat pasta, similar to wide fettuccine made from Durum wheat. UNIT SIZE: 17.63 OZ / 500 gr.
- CARNAROLI RICE: The firm texture of this rice makes a great risotto. Grown in northern Italy, this highly valued type of rice from Casa Rinaldi keeps its shape and perfect consistency during the slow process of cooking risotto and is overall very popular in Italian cuisine. UNIT SIZE: 17.6 OZ / 500 gr.