The first courses are the Italian gastronomic tradition par excellence, those for which we Italians are famous in the world. Here we offer 3 of the most famous Primi Piatti dishes in Italian cuisine – porcini mushroom risotto, ravioli to pair with a tomato vegetable sauce and Lumaconi Pasta with cherry tomato sauce.
- CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE: It is considered one of the best sauces of fresh cherry tomatoes that is on the market today. Its flavor and aroma make this a unique Sicilian sauce. UNIT SIZE: 11.64 oz. / 330 gr
- PORCINI MUSHROOM CREAM: An excellent porcini mushroom sauce, ideal for pasta such as ravioli or used as an additional ingredient to flavor risotto. The taste of this sauce creates a rich texture, leaving the beautiful taste of porcini mushrooms to be enjoyed. UNIT SIZE: 4.5 oz. / 130 gr
- DRIED MUSHROOM PORCINI: Delicious with deeply flavorful, earthy and woodsy dried porcini mushrooms. Long shelf life. UNIT SIZE: 1.5 oz. / 40 gr.
- LUMACONI: Pasta in a giant shape made with durum wheat Semolina. Bronze drawn and dried at low temperature. UNIT SIZE: 17.63 OZ / 500 gr.
- CARNAROLI RICE: The firm texture of this rice makes a great risotto. Grown in northern Italy, this highly valued type of rice from Casa Rinaldi keeps its shape and perfect consistency during the slow process of cooking risotto and is overall very popular in Italian cuisine. UNIT SIZE: 17.6 OZ / 500 gr.
- RAVIOLI: Girasoli, the Italian word for sunflowers, lends its name to this round ravioli, which hails from the sunny Campania region of Italy on the Mediterranean Sea. Made with flavorful heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil, this pasta has a lovely al dente bite. UNIT SIZE: 8.8 oz. / 250 gr
- TOMATO SAUCE WITH VEGETABLES: Fine tomato sauce made with fresh vegetables like zucchini, sweet peppers, carrots, onions, celery. UNIT SIZE: 6.3 oz. / 180 gr.