Casa Rinaldi is the home of the tradition. Everything is born of love for the taste and Italian design in a territory like Emilia that combines art for the slow food with the culture of fast cars such as Ferrari, Maserati or Lamborghini. After you have created in the postwar period in one of the most important of the Modenese business groups in 1979 Rinaldi family decided to combine its entrepreneurial experience with a passion for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP and good food: thus Casa Rinaldi.
If you have an idea for a custom gift box, let us know and we will try to accommodate your request. On the checkout page, let us know when you would like it delivered. Please contact us with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pasta Pizza All’Uovo– Originated from Emilia Romagna, this delicious wide egg pasta is thick and tasty. Quick and easy to cook.
- Italian Risotto– Parmigiano and Mushroom risotto is ready to be used. Everything necessary is already contained in the bag.
- Infused Olive Oil – This flavored oil can be used easily to enrich many dishes with flavor.
- Eggplant Caponata – This sauce made with fresh vegetables picked during the ripening season. It is particularly good and tasty.
- Pearls of “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena I.G.P” – The pearls of “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena I.G.P” of Casa Rinaldi are an appetite
seasoning for both its texture and its full flavor of Aceto Balsamico. This product is suitable for refined cuisine because it isn’t a conventional bottle of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Pizza Flavored Breadstick – These breadsticks are particularly good and tasty. They are indicated as substitutes for bread and as an accompaniment for aperitifs.
- Gift Box with a bow
If you would like us to include a personalized note, please leave us your message at checkout.
*Items may be substituted of equal quality.
If you are in the Houston Metro area, we do offer free local pickup for all items in our shop. Just select local pickup at checkout. Our warehouse is located just outside downtown and pickups are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.